Serve these with Buttered Potatoes, for great Thanksgiving sides. I wanted to use fresh green beans for this, but couldn’t find any that looked decent. Every bit of this dish was devoured!
- 2 (16 oz) pkgs frozen petite green beans
- 6 TBSP butter
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- Frankly Delicious, or other all purpose seasoning of your choice
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- Salt and pepper
- Cook green beans about 5 minutes, in boiling, seasoned water. Drain well.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Stir in bacon. When bacon is sizzling, add green beans and seasoning. Continue cooking until green beans are done to your liking, Taste for seasoning, and add if needed.
- Toss in crumbled feta. Serve.