What’s not to like about bacon and eggs, even at supper time. A pizza is a great way to make a quick lunch or supper, or for that matter, this would be a great breakfast. The toppings are anything you can think up!
- Heat oven to 425.
- Place pita on greased cookie sheet.
- Build toppings in the order given in the ingredient list (frittata strips go on after the pizzas are baked).
- Bake for 15-20 or until cheese is melted and edges of crust are browned.
- Beat together eggs and next 4 ingredients.
- Heat oil and butter in a large non-stick skillet on low heat (you want the frittata to be very thin).
- When the oil and butter are hot, pour egg mixture into pan and swirl pan to distribute equally. Cover and cook until set.
- Remove frittata from pan onto a cutting board and cut strips like noodles.
- When you remove the pizzas from the oven, top with strips.
- *Use half butter and half extra virgin olive oil to saute drained canned artichoke hearts. Add zest of one lemon and pepper. Cook until slightly brown on one side, and they're ready.