It sounds like a strange combo, but it’s delicious, especially in the summer. A good friend taught me to make this in the 1980s, and it’s still a great dish. I added smoked salmon to it to make it a meal, but you could certainly add something like shrimp, for the meal experience!
Avocado and Grapefruit Salad
- Red grapefruit sections
- Cubed avocado
- Sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- Smoked salmon pieces or shrimp (optional)
- Place grapefruit sections and avocado in a bowl.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Toss with as much sour cream as you would like to have.
- Add salmon or shrimp to make it a meal.
- For serving suggestions, see picture!