My plan was to include a picture of this pasta, but it’s gone – eaten! I used the leftover Hot Artichoke Dip to make this dish, and apparently, it was hugely popular. As usual, I had a few leftovers from the fridge to use up, so with the help of a couple of those, in addition to the dip, voila, an awesome pasta.
- Artichoke dip
- Italian olive salad (in a jar)*
- Diced ham (or any leftover meat you might have)
- 1/2 lb cooked pasta (reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water)
- Grated parmesan
- The amounts of the ingredients are up to you, depending on what you have, and what flavors you like.
- In a large skillet, on medium heat, add artichoke, olive, and ham. Heat well. Toss in pasta and combine well. If it's too tight, add 1/2 cup pasta cooking water, then add more as needed.
- Add 1/4 - 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Toss well and serve.
- *You can substitute olive tapenade and some extra virgin olive oil.