Every once in a while, I just want to make a new, different, simple recipe. We love Asian, and this was a real treat. I made broccoli for a side, and used lots of ginger and garlic sautéed in sesame oil, then added a tablespoon of oyster sauce, and some drippings of the baked chicken.
5 Ingredient Asian Chicken and Potatoes
- Chicken legs
- Yukon gold potatoes
- Thai Kitchen sweet red chili sauce
- Simply Asia sweet ginger garlic seasoning
- Olive oil, peanut oil, or sesame oil
- Heat oven to 375
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes and chicken with sweet chili sauce and ginger garlic seasoning.
- Place in greased baking pan.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle with extra seasoning, if needed.
- Bake for about 1 1/2 hours, or until potatoes and chicken are done.